UNIVERSAL PHONE PAIRING INSTRUCTIONS
In your vehicle
1. Press the UConnect button and follow the voice prompts.
2. Say "setup."
3. Say "phone pairing."
4. Say "pair a phone."
5. Say the 4-digit PIN number
6. Confirm the PIN number by saying "Yes," to the prompt.
7. If asked, say a name for your device.
8. If asked, assign a priority level, 1 through 7, for your phone (priority one is the highest).
Continue pairing procedure on the phone (See your phone's owners manual for more details).
9. Power on your phone.
10. Go to the Settings, Connections or Bluetooth® menu.
11. Ensure that your phone's Bluetooth capability is powered on.
12. Select the option to add a new device.
13. Your phone will now search for a hands-free device.
14. UConnect should appear on the device list. Choose UConnect and select.
15. Enter the 4-digit PIN number from above. Press OK.
16. If required, enter or modify the desired NAME TAG (UConnect) in your phone.
17. If asked, say a name for your device.
18. If asked, assign a priority level, 1 through 7, for your phone (priority one is the highest).
Completing the Setup
19. When your phone is successfully paired with UConnect, your system will announce, "Pairing complete."
20. After the pairing is complete, and if required by your phone model, set Bluetooth security: